I have 3 Awards I am putting on this one post and I thank you for taking time out of your day to read. My apologies for taking time to do up this post.
If you do not accept awards and your Blog is on my list please know that I do understand as there is much “homework” to do. I only want you to know I enjoy your blog.
Creative Chaos Award
I would like to thank Geni at www.geniespeaks.wordpress.com for nominating my blog for the Creative Chaos Award. Geni has a spiritual and uplifting blog. Drop in and visit her blog.
This award has 4 tasks for me to do.
First Task: Three weird things I do: Okay. There are probably quite a few weird things I do, now to see if I can remember them. Ha ha
1. I do not like to leave my home until my bed is made. Now I know many that think that is anal and never make up their bed. My Hubby teases me and has asked me, “What do you think will happen if you don’t make the bed? Do you think the ‘bed police’ will show up while you are out?”
2. I know some people think it is weird that I am at the GYM at 6 a.m. Oh well, I enjoy it and it makes me feel good and that is what really matters in the end. I know my Hubby is most proud of me.
3. Now this is “really weird” as I just asked my Husband what do I do that is weird. He can’t think of any. I love it!!
Second Task: You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
I am a “half full” type of person. No one is perfect although throughout many ups and downs in my life when I sit down and relax I can ‘always’ find a ‘positive’ out of a ‘negative’.
Third Task: You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your under pants and why?
I just don’t see myself getting into a situation like this at all. For the question on “what color of my under pants”? I just felt that was a private, personal question and I wish to not answer that one.
Fourth Task: Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog.
1. www.currierose.wordpress.com A most kind hearted, inspiring Lady.
2. www.mypenandme.wordpress.com thank you Mary Ann.
3. www.worktomend.wordpress.com An amazing lady.
4. www.lifeyum.com Lisa you Rock! Busy, Yoga Mom.
5. www.mybeautfulthings.wordpress.com Sally is amazing on how she finds ‘3’ beautiful things every single day.
I am putting the “Lovely Blog Award” and “Versatile Blog Award” on one post.
I am thrilled once again to receive all these awards. I would like to thank Andrew at www.influenceversuscontrol.wordpress.com for giving this Lovely Blog Award to my blog. I am very appreciative. If you haven’t visited Andrew drop in and take a look around. I love when I see the words, “find happiness within” on Andrew’s blog.
The “One Lovely Blog Award” has similar rules to many blogging awards.
- Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you
- Write Seven things about your self
- Make a list of 15 bloggers you admire and let them know how awesome they are! These folks are the next round of honorees for the “One Lovely Blog Award”
The Versatile Blogger Award
I would love to thank Marie at www.mariewetmore.com for nominating my blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. Marie is a Life Coach and I love to read her posts and learn new strategies of life.
The Versatile Blogger Award
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you: Thanks Andrea Elliott!
2) Tell us 7 interesting things about you:
3) Nominate 15 Bloggers.
I do find it difficult to talk about myself as I am a rather private person. I always get nervous when I have to share about myself.
- I will be 60 soon and in some ways it bothers me, although I love to say I am not getting older I am getting “more mature”.
- I am enjoying my Garden so much this year and just can’t wait for everything to bloom more as I will be doing up a new “Garden Page” and taking pictures.
- I enjoy taking pictures.
- I am quite a homebody.
- My Blog is fun for me and wish the day gave me more hours so I could spend more time working on it.
- Humming Birds make me giddy. I get so excited when I see one at the window at its feeder. My Hubby says I need to calm down as I scare them away when I get so excited! Ha ha
- I really do wish I could “run”. It is a learning curve for me to accept the fact that I have too much arthritis in my neck and lower back and just be grateful that I can ‘power walk’.
I would love to nominate these 15 Bloggers for the “Lovely Blog Award” and the “Versatile Blogger Award.” Some of them I have known for a wee while and some I have just met. They are all fabulous Blogs that I enjoy reading, if only I had more time. I wouldn’t get any sleep, ha. Ha. I find everyone of these Blogs inspiring in their own unique way. Thank you.
- www.drbillwooten.com Inspiring Photos and quotes.
- www.memoriesproject.com Beautiful stories of her parents.
- www.christineevelynvance.wordpress.com Terrific posts. thanks Christine!
- www.lifeyum.com Inspiring Yoga Mom
- www.coachdougbowers.com Active Baby Boomer
- www.reflectionsinapuddle.wordpress.com Love the photos.
- www.cast-light.com Uplifting Lady.
- www.365daysofcourage.wordpress.com yes, many awesome stories of courage.
- www.believeanyway.wordpress.com Spiritual, uplifting.
- www.prytulka.wordpress.com Mary is so creative and love her photos
- www.martinechin.com Martine has a passion for Food.
- www.granbee.wordpress.com If you love Poetry, visit Rose. Magic with words!
- www.lscotthoughts.com Lauren writes poetry and creates magic with her words.
- www.poeticjourney251.com P.J. is a spiritual Lady.
- www.runningthriver.wordpress.com This Lady is strong! I admire her strength and her power to never give up.
I thank every one of you that takes the time or has the time to pop in and visit my Blog. Please forgive me if I ever forget to comment as it would not be intentional.
I wish all good things to come your way!