Eat Food That’s Fast, But Not Fattening!
Can fast food be healthy?
The big fast-food chains are trying to answer yes by introducing new menu items. Look for some of the following foods the next time you’re visiting your favorite chain. Keep an eye on your portion sizes and ask about nutrition if you aren’t sure what’s best.
Try one of these smart choices when you need to eat on the go:
- Whole-grain bread and buns
- Fresh fruitBreakfast sandwiches made with scrambled egg whites
- Yogurt-based snacks
- Low-fat ice cream
- Skim and low-fat milk
- Entrée-size salads (without dressing or croutons)
- Grilled chicken or steak wraps
- Deli-style sandwiches
- Baked potatoes (without cheese or sour cream)
- Tacos and burritos (without cheese or sour cream)
~Images from Google.
~”If at first you don’t succeed, Try, try, try again.”
~William E. Hickson