The essential guide to a robust respiratory system.
* Drink plenty of water to replenish moisture lost through breathing.
* Wash hands properly to reduce spread of colds and flus.
* Wear a protective mask if you work around toxic fumes or dust.
* Exercise regularly.
* Practice yoga.
* Allow others to smoke in your home or car.
* Use garden pesticides, idle your car or stand near wood stove.
* Exercise outside when air quality is poor.
I did a good thing for my lungs this morning. Over an hour at the GYM will work for me. I feel great!! ♪Happy Monday♪