Addictive Blog Award was given to me by Kate at:
www.believeanyway.wordpress.com Kate is a wonderful, friendly, heart-warming Lady. Thank you very much. I’m honored and appreciative. Please drop in and say Hello to Kate.
I had never even heard of the award either Kate. I’m honored and thank-you so much.
The rules for this Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.
Thank you my friend!
2. Share a little bit about why you started blogging.
I started blogging with the thought I would remain private and store my different ideas and health tips. My Hubby encouraged me to share my ‘fitness inspiration’- as being a ‘Baby Boomer” and so dedicated why not try and encourage others. My blog is growing and I hope to do more with it as I learn more. It has become my hobby. I hope to inspire others to stay as healthy as possible and to continue to stay active throughout your life, no matter how old you are.
3. Copy and Paste the award onto your own blog.
4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you think are addictive enough to deserve the award.
It is difficult to choose with all the terrific blogs in our world as I like to think we are all unique in our own way.
Please know that I totally understand if you are not interested in Awards. I only want you to know your blog is awesome.
The nominees for this Award are not in any alphabetical order.
1. www.aleafinspringtime.wordpress.com (Shaz)
2. www.waitingforthekarmatruck.com (Mimi)
3. www.lscotthoughts.com (Lauren)
5. www.sweetjellybean.com (Donah)
6. www.prytulka.wordpress.com (Mary)
7. www.goss-coaching.com (Hanna)
Another Big Thank-you!